Diversity and structure of bacterial communities associated with Phanerochaete chrysosporium during wood decay
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2013
© 2013 Society for Applied Microbiology and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: Plant-Microbe Interactions
Volume 16, Issue 7, pages 2238–2252, July 2014
How to Cite
Hervé, V., Le Roux, X., Uroz, S., Gelhaye, E. and Frey-Klett, P. (2014), Diversity and structure of bacterial communities associated with Phanerochaete chrysosporium during wood decay. Environmental Microbiology, 16: 2238–2252. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12347
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 NOV 2013 05:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2013
- French National Research Agency (ANR). Grant Numbers: ANR-09-BLAN-0012, ANR-11-LABX-0002-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!