Transcriptional profiling of Gram-positive Arthrobacter in the phyllosphere: induction of pollutant degradation genes by natural plant phenolic compounds
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2014
© 2013 Society for Applied Microbiology and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: Plant-Microbe Interactions
Volume 16, Issue 7, pages 2212–2225, July 2014
How to Cite
Scheublin, T. R., Deusch, S., Moreno-Forero, S. K., Müller, J. A., van der Meer, J. R. and Leveau, J. H. J. (2014), Transcriptional profiling of Gram-positive Arthrobacter in the phyllosphere: induction of pollutant degradation genes by natural plant phenolic compounds. Environmental Microbiology, 16: 2212–2225. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12375
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 DEC 2013 04:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!