The interactive effects of soil transplant into colder regions and cropping on soil microbiology and biogeochemistry
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2014
© 2014 Society for Applied Microbiology and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 566–576, March 2015
How to Cite
Liu, S., Wang, F., Xue, K., Sun, B., Zhang, Y., He, Z., Van Nostrand, J. D., Zhou, J. and Yang, Y. (2015), The interactive effects of soil transplant into colder regions and cropping on soil microbiology and biogeochemistry. Environmental Microbiology, 17: 566–576. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12398
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JAN 2014 07:01AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 41171201, 41271258
- State Key Joint Laboratory of Environment Simulation and Pollution Control. Grant Number: 11Z03ESPCT
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB100506
- United States Department of Energy, Biological Systems Research. Grant Number: DE-SC0004601
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Number: NSF EF-1065844
- United States Department of Agriculture. Grant Number: 2007–35319-18305
- ENIGMA – Ecosystems and Networks Integrated
- Office of Science, Office of Biological and Environmental Research
- US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!