Diversity, resistance and resilience of the bacterial communities at two alpine glacier forefields after a reciprocal soil transplantation
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
© 2014 Society for Applied Microbiology and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: Ecophysiology of Stress and Extremophile Lifestyles
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 1918–1934, June 2014
How to Cite
Meola, M., Lazzaro, A. and Zeyer, J. (2014), Diversity, resistance and resilience of the bacterial communities at two alpine glacier forefields after a reciprocal soil transplantation. Environmental Microbiology, 16: 1918–1934. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12435
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 FEB 2014 08:45PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation (SNF). Grant Number: CR3212_132987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!