The differential response of the Pben promoter of Pseudomonas putida mt-2 to BenR and XylS prevents metabolic conflicts in m-xylene biodegradation
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 Society for Applied Microbiology and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
How to Cite
Pérez-Pantoja, D., Kim, J., Silva-Rocha, R. and de Lorenzo, V. (2014), The differential response of the Pben promoter of Pseudomonas putida mt-2 to BenR and XylS prevents metabolic conflicts in m-xylene biodegradation. Environmental Microbiology. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12443
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAR 2014 04:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation
- Autonomous Community of Madrid
- EC. Grant Number: PIIF-GA-2009-253825
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!