Diversity and potential sources of microbiota associated with snow on western portions of the Greenland Ice Sheet
Article first published online: 4 APR 2014
© 2014 Society for Applied Microbiology and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
How to Cite
Cameron, K. A., Hagedorn, B., Dieser, M., Christner, B. C., Choquette, K., Sletten, R., Crump, B., Kellogg, C. and Junge, K. (2014), Diversity and potential sources of microbiota associated with snow on western portions of the Greenland Ice Sheet. Environmental Microbiology. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12446
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAR 2014 05:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 1023462, 1023233, 1023351, 1241161
- Polar Field Services
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!