Authors contributing equally as first authors.
Oral cavity contains distinct niches with dynamic microbial communities
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2014
© 2014 Society for Applied Microbiology and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
How to Cite
Xu, X., He, J., Xue, J., Wang, Y., Li, K., Zhang, K., Guo, Q., Liu, X., Zhou, Y., Cheng, L., Li, M., Li, Y., Li, Y., Shi, W. and Zhou, X. (2014), Oral cavity contains distinct niches with dynamic microbial communities. Environmental Microbiology. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12502
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAY 2014 04:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2013
- International Science and Technology Cooperation Program of China. Grant Number: 2011DFA30940
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB512108
- National Science & Technology Pillar Program. Grant Number: 2012BAI07B03
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81200782
- Doctoral Fund of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20120181120002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!