Norwegian deep-water coral reefs: cultivation and molecular analysis of planktonic microbial communities
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2014
© 2014 Society for Applied Microbiology and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
How to Cite
Jensen, S., Lynch, M. D. J., Ray, J. L., Neufeld, J. D. and Hovland, M. (2014), Norwegian deep-water coral reefs: cultivation and molecular analysis of planktonic microbial communities. Environmental Microbiology. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12531
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JUN 2014 06:34AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2013
- Statoil ASA. Grant Number: 4502189878
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!