All three authors were formerly at the University of Vermont, USA.
The Effects of Psychosocial Risk and Gender on School Attainment in Guatemala
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2003
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 614–629, October 2003
How to Cite
Stith, A. Y., Gorman, K. S. and Choudhury, N. (2003), The Effects of Psychosocial Risk and Gender on School Attainment in Guatemala. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 52: 614–629. doi: 10.1111/1464-0597.00154
Data collection and analyses were supported in part by NIH grant HD22440 and by Pew Charitable Trusts grant 90-00210-000. The NIH study was a collaborative effort involving several institutions: R. Martorell (Principal Investigator; originally at Stanford, now at Emory University), J. Rivera (INCAP, Guatemala), E. Pollitt (UC Davis), and J. Haas (Cornell University).
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2003
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!