The research reported here was supported by a grant from the Swedish Council for Work Life Research. An earlier version of the manuscript was presented in a keynote speech at the conference “Plant closures and downsizing in Europe: How do European workers and the trade union movement react to job insecurity and the threat of unemployment?”, Leuven, Belgium, 28–30 January 1999.
The Nature of Job Insecurity: Understanding Employment Uncertainty on the Brink of a New Millennium
Article first published online: 8 APR 2002
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 23–42, January 2002
How to Cite
Sverke, M. and Hellgren, J. (2002), The Nature of Job Insecurity: Understanding Employment Uncertainty on the Brink of a New Millennium. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 51: 23–42. doi: 10.1111/1464-0597.0077z
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!