The paper was first presented (in French) at a conference entitled ‘Freud et Jung: une rencontre manquée’ organized by The International Association of the History of Psychoanalysis in Paris, February 2002. The point of departure was a Jungian Commentary on Freud's An Autobiographical Study.
Freud and Jung: an incomplete encounter1
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2003
Journal of Analytical Psychology
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 553–569, November 2003
How to Cite
McFarland Solomon, H. (2003), Freud and Jung: an incomplete encounter. Journal of Analytical Psychology, 48: 553–569. doi: 10.1111/1465-5922.00420
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!