This article is a largely faithful transcript of an address given at a Day Conference of the International Association for the History of Psychoanalysis, on the theme of ‘The Failed Encounter between Freud and Jung – a Reading of Two Autobiographies’, held in Paris on 2 February 2002. The paper was especially intended for an audience of Freudian psychoanalysts. It was published in the original French in the journal, Topique-Revue Freudienne, 79, 2002.
On defining words, some scenarios and vectors in the ‘autobiography’ of C. G. Jung1
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2003
Journal of Analytical Psychology
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 571–591, November 2003
How to Cite
Gaillard, C. (2003), On defining words, some scenarios and vectors in the ‘autobiography’ of C. G. Jung. Journal of Analytical Psychology, 48: 571–591. doi: 10.1111/1465-5922.00421
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!