Translator's Note: In Italian the psychiatric term borderline syndrome is correctly translated as ‘organizzazione al limite’ which in English literally means ‘organization at the limit’. The text plays on this and to maintain some of this word play I have translated the term ‘esperienza del limite’ as experience of limits and not as experience of the borderline. [This article first appeared in Italian.]
The experience of limits and the broadening of the horizons of consciousness
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2003
Journal of Analytical Psychology
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 629–642, November 2003
How to Cite
Gullota, C. (2003), The experience of limits and the broadening of the horizons of consciousness. Journal of Analytical Psychology, 48: 629–642. doi: 10.1111/1465-5922.00424
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2003
- [Ms received August 2002; final version June 2003]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!