Cross-cultural structures of concentric and diametric dualism in Lévi-Strauss’ structural anthropology: structures of relation underlying the self and ego relation?
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2003
Journal of Analytical Psychology
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 47–81, February 2003
How to Cite
Downes, P. (2003), Cross-cultural structures of concentric and diametric dualism in Lévi-Strauss’ structural anthropology: structures of relation underlying the self and ego relation?. Journal of Analytical Psychology, 48: 47–81. doi: 10.1111/1465-5922.t01-1-00003
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2003
- [MS first received December 2000; final version April 2002]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!