Undoing trauma: contemporary neuroscience
A Jungian clinical perspective
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2003
Journal of Analytical Psychology
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 235–253, April 2003
How to Cite
Wilkinson, M. (2003), Undoing trauma: contemporary neuroscience. Journal of Analytical Psychology, 48: 235–253. doi: 10.1111/1465-5922.t01-1-00008
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2003
- [MS first received January 2002; final version July 2002]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!