Christopher, Elphis & Solomon, Hester McFarland (Eds.). Contemporary Jungian Clinical Practice. London: Karnac Books, 2002. Pp. xix + 348. Pbk. £22.50.
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2003
Journal of Analytical Psychology
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 516–517, September 2003
How to Cite
Morrissey, M. , Stephens, B. D. and Wright, S. (2003), Book review. Journal of Analytical Psychology, 48: 516–517. doi: 10.1111/1465-5922.t01-1-00414
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!