This article was written jointly by both authors, with equal contribution. It was also part of a paper presented at the First International Academic Conference of Analytical Psychology, University of Essex, UK, July 5–7, 2002.
Psychotherapists’ dreams about their patients
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2003
Journal of Analytical Psychology
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 317–339, June 2003
How to Cite
Kron, T. and Avny, N. (2003), Psychotherapists’ dreams about their patients. Journal of Analytical Psychology, 48: 317–339. doi: 10.1111/1465-5922.t01-3-00003
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2003
- [MS first received October 2002, final version January 2003]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!