Sander, Louis. ‘Thinking differently: principles of process in living systems and the specificity of being known’, Psychoanalytic Dialogues, 2002, 12, 1, pp. 11–42.
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2003
Journal of Analytical Psychology
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 534–536, September 2003
How to Cite
Feldman, B. , Naifeh, S. and Smith, N. (2003), Journal review. Journal of Analytical Psychology, 48: 534–536. doi: 10.1111/1465-5922.t01-8-00415
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!