Professor of Clinical Psychology, School of Psychology, Newman Building, University College Dublin, Belfield, Dublin 4, Ireland. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The evidence base for family therapy and systemic interventions for child-focused problems
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Association for Family Therapy and Systemic Practice
Journal of Family Therapy
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 107–157, April 2014
How to Cite
Carr, A. (2014), The evidence base for family therapy and systemic interventions for child-focused problems. Journal of Family Therapy, 36: 107–157. doi: 10.1111/1467-6427.12032
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!