Issues and Agenda
The Medieval State: The Tyranny of a Concept?†
Article first published online: 28 APR 2003
Journal of Historical Sociology
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 280–300, June 2003
How to Cite
Davies, R. (2003), The Medieval State: The Tyranny of a Concept?. Journal of Historical Sociology, 16: 280–300. doi: 10.1111/1467-6443.00206
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!