In Which Industries is Collusion More Likely? Evidence from the UK
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2003
Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2003
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 45–74, March 2003
How to Cite
Symeonidis, G. (2003), In Which Industries is Collusion More Likely? Evidence from the UK. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 51: 45–74. doi: 10.1111/1467-6451.00191
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!