Address for reprints: Patrick Regnér, Institute of International Business, Stockholm School of Economics, PO Box 6501, 11383 Stockholm, Sweden (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Strategy Creation in the Periphery: Inductive Versus Deductive Strategy Making*
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2003
Journal of Management Studies
Special Issue: Micro strategy and strategizing: towards and activity based view
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 57–82, January 2003
How to Cite
Regnér, P. (2003), Strategy Creation in the Periphery: Inductive Versus Deductive Strategy Making*. Journal of Management Studies, 40: 57–82. doi: 10.1111/1467-6486.t01-1-00004
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!