Address for reprints: Richard Whittington, Saïd Business School, University of Oxford, Park End Street, Oxford OX1 6HP, UK (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Guest Editors' Introduction
Micro Strategy and Strategizing: Towards an Activity-Based View
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2003
Journal of Management Studies
Special Issue: Micro strategy and strategizing: towards and activity based view
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 3–22, January 2003
How to Cite
Johnson, G., Melin, L. and Whittington, R. (2003), Micro Strategy and Strategizing: Towards an Activity-Based View. Journal of Management Studies, 40: 3–22. doi: 10.1111/1467-6486.t01-2-00002
- Issue online: 31 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!