The authors are grateful to Robert Wyer Jr., Yuichi Shoda, David Ho, Ying-yi Hong, Shui-fong Lam, Alison Lo, Feng Li, Zhi-xue Zhang, and Chung-leung Luk for their constructive comments and suggestions on earlier drafts of this article. We also wish to thank Hon-chung Chan, Pak-cheong Chung, May Peng, Jennifer Tong, and Yuk-pui Yau for their assistance with data collection, and Mo-ching Chan for her clerical assistance.
Differences in Automatic Social Information Processing Between Nondepressed and Subclinically Depressed Individuals
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
Journal of Personality
Volume 70, Issue 2, pages 145–176, April 2002
How to Cite
Cheng, C. and Chiu, C.-y. (2002), Differences in Automatic Social Information Processing Between Nondepressed and Subclinically Depressed Individuals. Journal of Personality, 70: 145–176. doi: 10.1111/1467-6494.05001
Preparation of this article was supported by a Research Grants Council (RGC) Competitive Earmarked Research Grant (HKUST6078/99H) and a RGC Direct Allocation Grant (DAG99/00.HSS02) to Cecilia Cheng. Portion of this article was presented at the May 1998 convention of the American Psychological Society, Washington DC.
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!