I thank Duncan Campbell and Jennifer Luboski for helpful comments on a previous draft of this article. I also thank Duncan Campbell and Mark Williams for their supervision of data collection, and thank Amy Fries, Jennifer Hubbard, Malecka Nachtsheim, Kristy Saunders, Martina Sustek, Jodie Uyeda, and Lisa Warner for assistance with data collection and entry.
Hope, Defense Mechanisms, and Adjustment: Implications for False Hope and Defensive Hopelessness
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
Journal of Personality
Volume 70, Issue 2, pages 207–231, April 2002
How to Cite
Kwon, P. (2002), Hope, Defense Mechanisms, and Adjustment: Implications for False Hope and Defensive Hopelessness. Journal of Personality, 70: 207–231. doi: 10.1111/1467-6494.05003
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!