We are grateful to Prof. Dr. G. A. Kerkhof (Department of Physiology, University of Leiden, The Netherlands) for supplying the software program ACTO.
Effect of Personality Dimensions on the Diurnal Pattern of Motor Activity
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
Journal of Personality
Volume 70, Issue 2, pages 233–248, April 2002
How to Cite
Volkers, A. C., Tulen, J. H. M., Duivenvoorden, H. J., Gieteling, M. J., Wegewijs-De Jong, M., Van Den Broek, W. W., Passchier, J. and Pepplinkhuizen, L. (2002), Effect of Personality Dimensions on the Diurnal Pattern of Motor Activity. Journal of Personality, 70: 233–248. doi: 10.1111/1467-6494.05004
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!