We gratefully acknowledge the contribution of Stephanie Heck and Jennifer Stransky for their assistance with the data collection required for this study. In addition, our gratitude is extended to Tom Borkovec and Mel Mark for their contributions to the development of this manuscript. We are equally indebted to Jerry Wiggins, Emily Ansell, Naomi Shoss, and Kate Strauss for their comments on a previous draft of this document.
The Meaning of Autonomy: On and Beyond the Interpersonal Circumplex
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2009
Journal of Personality
Volume 70, Issue 3, pages 277–310, June 2002
How to Cite
Hmel, . A. and Pincus, . L. (2002), The Meaning of Autonomy: On and Beyond the Interpersonal Circumplex. Journal of Personality, 70: 277–310. doi: 10.1111/1467-6494.05006
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!