Tanja S. Stucke and Siegfried L. Sporer, Department of Psychology, University of Giessen. Both studies are taken from the doctoral dissertation of Tanja S. Stucke.
When a Grandiose Self-Image Is Threatened: Narcissism and Self-Concept Clarity as Predictors of Negative Emotions and Aggression Following Ego-Threat
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2002
Journal of Personality
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 509–532, August 2002
How to Cite
Stucke, T. S. and Sporer, S. L. (2002), When a Grandiose Self-Image Is Threatened: Narcissism and Self-Concept Clarity as Predictors of Negative Emotions and Aggression Following Ego-Threat. Journal of Personality, 70: 509–532. doi: 10.1111/1467-6494.05015
We thank Jon E. Faber and Keith W. Campbell for their thoughtful comments on an earlier version of this article.
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!