Bruce J. Ellis, Department of Psychology, University of Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand; Jeffry A. Simpson, Department of Psychology, Texas A&M University; Lorne Campbell, Department of Psychology, Simon Fraser University.
Trait-Specific Dependence in Romantic Relationships
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2002
Journal of Personality
Volume 70, Issue 5, pages 611–660, October 2002
How to Cite
Ellis, B. J., Simpson, J. A. and Campbell, L. (2002), Trait-Specific Dependence in Romantic Relationships. Journal of Personality, 70: 611–660. doi: 10.1111/1467-6494.05019
We thank David Buss, Garth Fletcher, Glen Hass, Harold Kelley, and Neil Malamuth for their input to this research. We also thank Steve Gangestad and Randy Thornhill for the New Mexico data collection.
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2002
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!