Preparation of this article was supported by a research leave from the University of Missouri at Columbia, and by grant #R01AA08047 from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. We would like to thank Sarah Bracke, Maria Brueggen, Danillo Da Silva, Autumn Hoban, Ian Johnson, Lada Micheas, Vanessa Jefferson, and Christina Stewart for their invaluable assistance in coding, entering, and checking the data. Thanks also go to Jeremy Skinner and Rick Hoyle for insightful comments on an earlier draft of this article and to Rick Hoyle for his service as action editor.
Seventy Years of Research on Personality and Close Relationships: Substantive and Methodological Trends Over Time
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2002
Journal of Personality
Volume 70, Issue 6, pages 783–812, December 2002
How to Cite
Cooper, M. L. and Sheldon, M. S. (2002), Seventy Years of Research on Personality and Close Relationships: Substantive and Methodological Trends Over Time. Journal of Personality, 70: 783–812. doi: 10.1111/1467-6494.05024
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!