Richard Gonzalez, University of Michigan; Dale Griffin, University of British Columbia.
Modeling the Personality of Dyads and Groups
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2002
Journal of Personality
Volume 70, Issue 6, pages 901–924, December 2002
How to Cite
Gonzalez, R. and Griffin, D. (2002), Modeling the Personality of Dyads and Groups. Journal of Personality, 70: 901–924. doi: 10.1111/1467-6494.05027
This research was supported by a grant from the National Science Foundation (Gonzalez) and a grant from the Social Science and Humanities Research Council of Canada (Griffin).
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!