This research was supported by grants from the National Institute of Mental Health (MH-61829, MH-45070, MH-49414, and MH-56344), the Graduate School of the University of Wisconsin, and the U.K. Medical Research Council. The Dunedin Multidisciplinary Health and Development Research Unit is supported by the New Zealand Health Research Council. The paper benefited greatly from comments by HonaLee Harrington. We are grateful to the Dunedin Unit investigators and staff, and to the study members and their partners.
It's Not Just Who You're With, It's Who You Are: Personality and Relationship Experiences Across Multiple Relationships
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2002
Journal of Personality
Volume 70, Issue 6, pages 925–964, December 2002
How to Cite
Robins, R. W., Caspi, A. and Moffitt, T. E. (2002), It's Not Just Who You're With, It's Who You Are: Personality and Relationship Experiences Across Multiple Relationships. Journal of Personality, 70: 925–964. doi: 10.1111/1467-6494.05028
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!