Funding for this research was provided by Grant AA08047 from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism to the second author, and by a competitive supplement from the Office of Research on Women's Health, awarded to both the first and second authors. Preparation of this article was supported in part by Grant 0096506 from the National Science Foundation to the first author. We gratefully acknowledge the assistance of our interviewers and the continued cooperation of our study participants.
Psychosocial Vulnerability From Adolescence to Adulthood: A Prospective Study of Attachment Style Differences in Relationship Functioning and Partner Choice
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2002
Journal of Personality
Volume 70, Issue 6, pages 965–1008, December 2002
How to Cite
Collins, N. L., Cooper, M. L., Albino, A. and Allard, L. (2002), Psychosocial Vulnerability From Adolescence to Adulthood: A Prospective Study of Attachment Style Differences in Relationship Functioning and Partner Choice. Journal of Personality, 70: 965–1008. doi: 10.1111/1467-6494.05029
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!