This research was supported in part by a National Institute of Mental Health grant ROI-MH60366. We would like to thank Geraldine Downey and the members of the Couples Research Laboratory at NYU for help in the preparation of this article.
Witnessing Interparental Psychological Aggression in Childhood: Implications for Daily Conflict in Adult Intimate Relationships
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2002
Journal of Personality
Volume 70, Issue 6, pages 1051–1078, December 2002
How to Cite
Kennedy, J. K., Bolger, N. and Shrout, P. E. (2002), Witnessing Interparental Psychological Aggression in Childhood: Implications for Daily Conflict in Adult Intimate Relationships. Journal of Personality, 70: 1051–1078. doi: 10.1111/1467-6494.05031
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!