Dawne S. Vogt is now affiliated with the National Center for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder, VA Boston Healthcare System, & Boston University School of Medicine, Division of Psychiatry, Boston, MA.
Interpersonal Orientation and the Accuracy of Personality Judgments
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2003
Journal of Personality
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 267–295, April 2003
How to Cite
Vogt, D. S. and Randall Colvin, C. (2003), Interpersonal Orientation and the Accuracy of Personality Judgments. Journal of Personality, 71: 267–295. doi: 10.1111/1467-6494.7102005
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!