Grant N00014-96-1-0983 from the Cognitive and Neural Sciences Division of the Office of Naval Research supported this research. Although support for this work is gratefully acknowledged, the ideas expressed herein are those of the authors and not necessarily endorsed by the funding agency.
The Tripartite Model of Neuroticism and the Suppression of Depression and Anxiety Within an Escalation of Commitment Dilemma
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2003
Journal of Personality
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 347–368, June 2003
How to Cite
Moon, H., Hollenbeck, J. R., Humphrey, S. E. and Maue, B. (2003), The Tripartite Model of Neuroticism and the Suppression of Depression and Anxiety Within an Escalation of Commitment Dilemma. Journal of Personality, 71: 347–368. doi: 10.1111/1467-6494.7103004
- Issue online: 25 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!