The authors are grateful to Heather Berg, Jessica Christie, Sara Eltzroth, Yota Gikas, Robbi Gorman, Meredith Gull, Lavonia Smith LeBeau, Tania Merkizian, Alexes Reardon, Adrienne Ryba, Dawne Staupe, Gloria Tower, and Dan Warren, who all contributed many hours to data collection, data entry, and behavior coding. The authors are extremely grateful for the assistance of Dana R. Carney and Marianne Schmid Mast in data analysis and manuscript review.
Accurate Intelligence Assessments in Social Interactions: Mediators and Gender Effects
Article first published online: 25 APR 2003
Journal of Personality
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 465–493, June 2003
How to Cite
Murphy, N. A., Hall, J. A. and Colvin, C. R. (2003), Accurate Intelligence Assessments in Social Interactions: Mediators and Gender Effects. Journal of Personality, 71: 465–493. doi: 10.1111/1467-6494.7103008
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!