*Antonio Terracciano, Robert R. McCrae, Dirk Hagemann, and Paul T. Costa, Jr., Laboratory of Personality and Cognition, National Institute on Aging, National Institutes of Health, Baltimore. Dirk Hagemann is now at the Department of Psychology, Universität Trier, Trier, Germany. Portions of this research were presented at the Society for Multivariate Experimental Psychology, Charlottesville, VA, October, 2002, and at the NYAS conference “Emotions Inside Out: 130 Years After Darwin's The expression of the emotions in man and animals,” New York, November, 2002. We wish to thank Ivan Conte, Lisa Di Blas, Carmen Migliaccio, and Bruno Varriale for their help in recruiting subjects. Thanks to an anonymous reviewer for helpful comments that contributed to the interpretation of results and to Jerry Wiggins and Krista Trobst for ratings.
Individual Difference Variables, Affective Differentiation, and the Structures of Affect
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2003
Journal of Personality
Volume 71, Issue 5, pages 669–704, October 2003
How to Cite
Terracciano, A., McCrae, R. R., Hagemann, D. and Costa, P. T. (2003), Individual Difference Variables, Affective Differentiation, and the Structures of Affect. Journal of Personality, 71: 669–704. doi: 10.1111/1467-6494.7105001
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2003
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!