Frank M. Spinath, Department of Psychology, University of Bielefeld, Bielefeld, Germany; Thomas G. O'Connor, Department of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Social, Genetic, and Developmental Research Centre, London, United Kingdom. The research reported in this article was supported in part by a grant from the German Research Foundation (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft). We are indebted to the twins for their participation. We'd like to thank Alois Angleitner, Peter Borkenau and Rainer Riemann for their support and Robert Plomin for helpful comments on an earlier draft of this paper. The study is based on the German Observational Study of Adult Twins (GOSAT) directed by Angleitner, Borkenau, and Riemann.
A Behavioral Genetic Study of the Overlap Between Personality and Parenting
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2003
Journal of Personality
Volume 71, Issue 5, pages 785–808, October 2003
How to Cite
Spinath, F. M. and O'Connor, T. G. (2003), A Behavioral Genetic Study of the Overlap Between Personality and Parenting. Journal of Personality, 71: 785–808. doi: 10.1111/1467-6494.7105004
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!