Marianne Schmid Mast, now at the Department of Psychology, University of Zurich, Switzerland; Judith A. Hall, Department of Psychology, Northeastern University, Boston. This research was supported in part by a fellowship from the Swiss National Science Foundation (No. 81ZH-56123) awarded to the first author and a grant from the National Science Foundation to the second author. Parts of the data have been presented in 2000 at the 12th Annual Convention of the American Psychological Society (APS) in Miami and at the 2001 Second Annual Meeting of the Society for Personality and Social Psychology (SPSP) in San Antonio.
Anybody Can Be a Boss But Only Certain People Make Good Subordinates: Behavioral Impacts of Striving for Dominance and Dominance Aversion
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2003
Journal of Personality
Volume 71, Issue 5, pages 871–892, October 2003
How to Cite
Mast, M. S. and Hall, J. A. (2003), Anybody Can Be a Boss But Only Certain People Make Good Subordinates: Behavioral Impacts of Striving for Dominance and Dominance Aversion. Journal of Personality, 71: 871–892. doi: 10.1111/1467-6494.7105007
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!