Preparation of this article was supported by R01 MH50069 from the National Institute of Mental Health to W.G. Graziano. I thank Renée M. Tobin and Karen Diamond for comments on an earlier version of this article.
Personality Development: An Introduction Toward Process Approaches to Long-Term Stability and Change in Persons
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2004
Journal of Personality
Volume 71, Issue 6, pages 893–904, December 2003
How to Cite
Graziano, W. G. (2003), Personality Development: An Introduction Toward Process Approaches to Long-Term Stability and Change in Persons. Journal of Personality, 71: 893–904. doi: 10.1111/1467-6494.7106001
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!