Gian Vittorio Caprara, Department of Psychology, Patrizia Steca, Department of Psychology, Daniel Cervone, Department of Psychology, Daniele Artistico, Department of Psychology. We thank Simon Jencius and Nilly Mor for their comments on a draft of the manuscript. This study was partially supported by grants from Murst-Cofin-Ateneo Universitádi Roma la Sapienza to Gian Vittorio Caprara (1998–2000) and by grants from Spencer Foundation and from Grant Foundation to Albert Bandura. The paper has been prepared while Gian Vittorio Caprara was a Fellow at The Swedish Collegium For Advanced Study in the Social Sciences–Uppsala, Academic year 2001–2002, and while Daniele Artistico was supported by a grant from the Midwest Roybal Center for Health Maintenance.
The Contribution of Self-Efficacy Beliefs to Dispositional Shyness: On Social-Cognitive Systems and the Development of Personality Dispositions
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2004
Journal of Personality
Volume 71, Issue 6, pages 943–970, December 2003
How to Cite
Caprara, G. V., Steca, P., Cervone, D. and Artistico, D. (2003), The Contribution of Self-Efficacy Beliefs to Dispositional Shyness: On Social-Cognitive Systems and the Development of Personality Dispositions. Journal of Personality, 71: 943–970. doi: 10.1111/1467-6494.7106003
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!