We dedicate this research to the memory of Jack Digman who inspired the exploration of child personality. This research was supported in part by a National Institute of Mental Health Grants 39899, 50302 to Charles Halverson and MH53272 to James Victor. We would like to thank many individuals and their research collaborators for help over the years, but we are especially appreciative of Geldolph Kohnstamm who was a pioneer in this research endeavor. Included among others who assisted with this project are LaKeisha Bland, Eric Elphick, Jennifer Gonyea, Holly Higgins, Roy P. Martin, Ying Lu, Leanna Thomas, Karen Shetterley, Anne-Marie Slotboom, Lisa White, Yuching Zhang and Ying Zhou. Finally, we are most grateful to the parents, teachers and children who participated in our studies.
Personality Structure as Derived From Parental Ratings of Free Descriptions of Children: The Inventory of Child Individual Differences
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2004
Journal of Personality
Volume 71, Issue 6, pages 995–1026, December 2003
How to Cite
Halverson, C. F., Havill, V. L., Deal, J., Baker, S. R., Victor, J. B., Pavlopoulos, V., Besevegis, E. and Wen, L. (2003), Personality Structure as Derived From Parental Ratings of Free Descriptions of Children: The Inventory of Child Individual Differences. Journal of Personality, 71: 995–1026. doi: 10.1111/1467-6494.7106005
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!