This research was supported by a grant from NICHD. An earlier version of this paper was Presented at a Symposium at the Society for Research on Adolescence, New Orleans, April 11, 2002. Requests for information or reprints should be sent to Susan Harter at the Department of Psychology, University of Denver, 2155 S. Race St., Denver, CO 80208.
Beyond the Debate: Why Some Adolescents Report Stable Self-Worth Over Time and Situation, Whereas Others Report Changes in Self-Worth
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2004
Journal of Personality
Volume 71, Issue 6, pages 1027–1058, December 2003
How to Cite
Harter, S. and Whitesell, N. R. (2003), Beyond the Debate: Why Some Adolescents Report Stable Self-Worth Over Time and Situation, Whereas Others Report Changes in Self-Worth. Journal of Personality, 71: 1027–1058. doi: 10.1111/1467-6494.7106006
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!