We thank Shaun D. Campbell for his help with computer programming and Doran French, William G. Graziano, and Gary Lautenschlager, for advice on aspects of this research. We thank Denise Benkert, Tina Burns, Janine Furdella, Jeff Garbe, Adair Garner, Lee Haiber, Susan Levitt, Justin Rigsbee, Jasmin Rios, and Martina Soltez who provided help in completing the data collection. We also thank Michael Bilton, Dan Wilcox, Jessica Faiella, Kim Mathieson, Julie Norman, Heather O'Hara-Bassuk, Neha Patel, Yanisha Willis, Jasmin Rios, Jose Velarde, and Amber Zehnder for all of their pain-staking work coding the conflict observations. We gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of the faculty and students of A.D. Henderson University School, St. Bernadette's School, Davie Elementary, Griffin Elementary, Nova Southeastern Elementary, and St. Ambrose School. A National Institute of Mental Health B/Start Grant to L.A. Jensen-Campbell supported parts of this research. Communications about this research may be directed to L.A. Jensen-Campbell, Department of Psychology, University of Texas at Arlington, Box 19528, Arlington, Texas 76019-0528. Tel.: 817-272-5191, e-mail: email@example.com
Interpersonal Conflict, Agreeableness, and Personality Development
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2004
Journal of Personality
Volume 71, Issue 6, pages 1059–1086, December 2003
How to Cite
Jensen-Campbell, L. A., Gleason, K. A., Adams, R. and Malcolm, K. T. (2003), Interpersonal Conflict, Agreeableness, and Personality Development. Journal of Personality, 71: 1059–1086. doi: 10.1111/1467-6494.7106007
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!