An earlier version of this manuscript benefitted from discussions with Hubert Hermans, Ingrid Josephs, Huib Valkenberg, and Ilse Schuurmans.
Unity Versus Multiplicity: A Conceptual Analysis of the Term “Self” and Its Use in Personality Theories
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2003
Journal of Personality
Volume 71, Issue 1, pages 83–114, February 2003
How to Cite
Katzko, M. W. (2003), Unity Versus Multiplicity: A Conceptual Analysis of the Term “Self” and Its Use in Personality Theories. Journal of Personality, 71: 83–114. doi: 10.1111/1467-6494.t01-1-00004
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!