The Poverty–Purdah Trap in Rural Bangladesh: Implications for Women's Roles in the Family
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2002
Institute of Social Studies 1997
Development and Change
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 213–233, April 1997
How to Cite
Amin, S. (1997), The Poverty–Purdah Trap in Rural Bangladesh: Implications for Women's Roles in the Family. Development and Change, 28: 213–233. doi: 10.1111/1467-7660.00041
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!