Shifting Ties: Social Networks in the Surgical Instrument Cluster of Sialkot, Pakistan
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2002
Development and Change
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 141–175, January 1999
How to Cite
Nadvi, K. (1999), Shifting Ties: Social Networks in the Surgical Instrument Cluster of Sialkot, Pakistan. Development and Change, 30: 141–175. doi: 10.1111/1467-7660.00110
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!