Attention affects the recognition of briefly presented visual stimuli in infants: an ERP study
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2003
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 312–328, June 2003
How to Cite
Richards, J. E. (2003), Attention affects the recognition of briefly presented visual stimuli in infants: an ERP study. Developmental Science, 6: 312–328. doi: 10.1111/1467-7687.00287
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2003
- Received: 12 March 2001 Accepted: 12 April 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!