Emmanuel O. Nwosu, Department of Economics, University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Nigeria, tel: +2348062977126, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Anthony Orji, Department of Economics, University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Nigeria, tel: +2348038559299, e-mail: email@example.com. Ogomegbunam Anagwu, Bradford University School of Management, UK, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
African Emerging Equity Markets Re-examined: Testing the Weak Form Efficiency Theory
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. African Development Review © 2014 African Development Bank
African Development Review
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 485–498, December/Decembere 2013
How to Cite
Nwosu, E. O., Orji, A. and Anagwu, O. (2013), African Emerging Equity Markets Re-examined: Testing the Weak Form Efficiency Theory. African Development Review, 25: 485–498. doi: 10.1111/1467-8268.12044
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!